Ashburn Consulting’s Security Services
Ashburn Consulting’s leading information security services protect your business from data breaches, negative publicity, damaged credibility and disruption of services. We deliver world-class offerings, security knowledge and experience to provide you with comprehensive information security.
Our offerings combine unmatched technology, services, support and training from highly certified security experts. That means no more managing multiple vendors, no more juggling disparate services and no more worrying about the security of your data and your business.
With our track record of success, it means more time for your organization to focus on other operational areas, while we focus on information security excellence for you and your organization.
Ashburn Consulting is your strategic resource to help mitigate your risk without sacrificing business potential. Our dedicated team of security consultants brings a blend of real-world experience, technical aptitude and broad industry knowledge to every project. Our security experts assess your physical and logical environment using a customized approach and proven methodologies — ensuring thorough testing and analysis of your environment.
The result is a comprehensive view of your overall security posture. We identify and prioritize vulnerabilities based on their impact to your business. We also recommend actionable safeguards that anticipate and counter threats so that you can protect all of your electronic assets and the continuity of your business, while also ensuring regulatory compliance.
Ashburn Consulting offers the following Security Services:
- Enterprise-wide Security Architecture
- SOC – Security Operations Center
- Network Security
- Next Generation Firewalls (Palo Alto, Cisco, F5, BlueCoat, etc.)
- Intrusion Detection and Protection (IDS/IPS)
- Data Loss Protection (DLP)
- Denial of Service and DDoS Mitigation
- VPNs and Remote Access Solutions
- Identity Management
- Content Security (web and mail)
- Wireless Security
- Device and Server Hardening
- Security Policy Development
- Security Vulnerability Assessment
- Penetration Testing
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Privileged Access Management
Please note that our services are not limited to the specific listings per engineering topic and that we are vendor agnostic.